The August floods have left the Business Kerala with unprecedented chaos and challenges. The losses are many, the numbers depressing.But we need to tide over crises, and turn challenges into opportunities. Dhanam, the business magazine that has always inspired business successes and entrepreneurial achievements, has now come forward to motivate, support and guide entrepreneurs in this time of overcoming the deluge disaster.
After an overwhelmingly positive response for the first Seminar held in Abad Plaza, Kochi on 6th September, the second seminar will be held in Angamaly on 19th September from 2 :00 pm – 6 : 30 pm at the Angamaly Merchants Association Hall. Angamaly Merchants Association, KSSIA, TIE Kerala, KMA, Yescalator and Shine Media Hub are joining hands with Dhanam for this workshop.
- Let’s start again- How?
- Be positive: Advice from experts to stay motivated
- The right way to assess the loss in business
- How to claim your insurance. And how to prevent future losses
- Schemes and packages offered by the government
- Special packages and offers from banks
- GST: problems and solutions
- Business opportunities in the new scenario
Date: 19th September 2018
Time: 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Venue: Angamaly Merchants Association Hall
For Details, contact
Bejoy : 9663883075